The goal of Facebook Targeted Marketing is to inform business owners on how to use the platform as a medium to promote their business and to create Facebook advertisements that will give the businesses an initial boost that will help get traffic to their websites. In turn, it helps sites to be found in search engines and allows businesses to build a customer base that may be potential clients in the future.
We will go through the following steps to complete the marketing program so that we formulate the best plan for the businesses. The steps are as follows:
- Introduction of Facebook Targeted Marketing: This will be an introduction of what the marketing plan is, how it will help the business and what needs to be done in order to maintain the page.
- Creation of Business Facebook Page: A Business Facebook page will be created for the individual website. If the company already has one, it can be adjusted to specifications of the customer. A secondary page can be implemented also.
- Target Market Plan: Discussion of what market or demographic the page is going to be focused towards. This can be adjusted based on the results of the ad.
- Ad Implementation: The advertisement will be launched on Facebook and run for a set amount of time.
- Analysis of Ad/Follow Up: Analysis of the ad and an explanation of the results including page likes, post likes, photo likes etc. Additionally, an opportunity to ask questions about anything else related to the Facebook Targeted Marketing Campaign and how to maintain it.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 727-265-5936